9.24.2010

Anxiety with free time

Over the past few days, while I've had time off from work, there has been a lot of anxiety. I feel like there's not enough time, even if I had a thousand days off. Sometimes, I sit on the computer and wonder what I should be doing. Every thing that comes to my head seems like not worthy of my valuable free time. And then after a long time of indecision, I admit to myself that doing something even if it seemed trivial, would have been better than worrying about wasting time.

This morning, I need to go buy some stuff, then work on the yard, write some stuff and mail some stuff off. Why am I writing on my blog? Maybe I'll see this in the future and realize that I need to be doing something worthy of my time. Sometimes, anything will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment