9.22.2010

I'm Free

Finally, a blog of my very own, where I'm not sharing. There are those who would call this selfish. I call it freedom.

Anyway, as this is my first official post, it better be something awe-inspiring. Hmmm....
Nothing awe-inspiring comes to mind. Just know that I have a couple days off and hopefully they will not be wasted.

There are a few things I need to get done. First, writing, then video editing and sending some footage off to a friend who moved away. She wanted this material we shot about 2 years ago? Wow, it better have not been that long. Anyway, it's funny and she should have it. I do not have time to explain all the details of what it is, but it didn't work out like we/I thought. I feel bad about that.

I need to dismantle the garden and till it. There's some stuff from the store I need to buy. The is definitely not awe-inspiring stuff. However, it is a first post.

Last night, we watched a movie called, "Burning Bright". It was about this guy who buys a tiger for his petting zoo. He locked it in this house with his daughter-in-law and her autistic brother, then nailed boards over ever exit. It was intense and a good movie. I would recommend it.
Bye for now.

Quote of the day from Red Dwarf:

Holly: Nothing wrong with dog's milk. Full of goodness, full of vitamins, full of marrowbone jelly. Lasts longer than any other milk, dog's milk.
Lister: Why?
Holly: No bugger'll drink it. Plus of course the advantage of dog's milk is that when it goes off, it tastes exactly the same as when it's fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment